Terms of service
Terms of Service
This website is operated by Cherishmax.Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to cherishmax， offers this website,
including all information, tools, and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated here.
cherishmax is a comprehensive gift shop. To become a cherishmax user and use the service, you must agree to all of the following terms of service and complete the registration process. You should read this User Agreement carefully before using the services provided by cherishmax.
By clicking the "Agree on terms, Register now" button during the registration process, you have reached an agreement with cherishmax to fully accept all terms and conditions under these Terms of Service. By using cherishmax's services, you are deemed to have understood and fully agreed to the terms of Service, including any modifications cherishmax may make to the Terms of Service from time to time.
- The service content
cherishmax's specific service content is provided by cherishmax according to the actual situation, such as personal information, personal sharing information and comments, online communication, and so on.cherishmax reserves the right to change, interrupt or terminate some network services.
cherishmax reserves the right to adjust the service types and forms provided by the cherishmax platform at any time according to the actual situation.cherishmax is not liable for any loss caused to users due to business adjustments.
- Registration Obligations
To use the Service, you agree to the following: Please fill in the correct registration email, password, and name according to the service registration prompts, and ensure the validity and legality of the updated login email, name, avatar, and other information. If you provide any material that is illegal, unethical, or that cherishmax considers inappropriate to display on cherishmax; cherishmax reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account and deny your use of all or any part of the Service now and in the future.
cherishmax shall not be liable for any user's registration information, including but not limited to identifying and verifying the authenticity, correctness, completeness, fitness for purpose, and/or availability of up-to-date information.
- Content rights
Content posted by users on cherishmax (including but not limited to the content in cherishmax's current product features) only expresses their positions and opinions and does not represent the positions or opinions of cherishmax.As the publisher of the content, it shall be responsible for the content itself, and the publisher shall bear all legal and joint liability for all disputes caused by the content.cherishmax accepts no legal or joint liability.cherishmax reserves the right to delete content that infringes others' intellectual property rights or other legitimate rights and interests. cherishmax is not liable for any legal or joint liability and reserves the right to transfer the content to the judicial authorities.
Users shall not use the cherishmax Service to send or disseminate sensitive information and information that violates the national legal system, including but not limited to:
- Objects to the basic principles established by the Constitution;
- Endangers national security, divulges state secrets, subverts state power, or undermines national unity;
- Damage to the honor and interests of the State;
- Incites national hatred and discrimination and undermines national unity;
- Sabotages state religious policies and propagate cults and feudal superstitions;
- Spreading rumors, disturbing social order, and undermining social stability;
- Spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror, or abetting crimes;
- Insulting or slandering others, or infringing upon others' lawful rights and interests;
- Other contents are prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
Users promise to publish speeches to patriotic, law-abiding, self-disciplined, true, and civilized. Do not transmit any illegal, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, hurtful, vulgar, obscene, endangering national security, revealing state secrets, damaging national religious policies and national unity, or any other content that violates laws, regulations, and policies. If the user's behavior does not comply with the above-mentioned terms of Service, cherishmax will immediately cancel the user's service account at its sole discretion. Users are liable for their actions online, and cherishmax does not assume any legal or joint liability.
- Privacy protection
The key principle of cherishmax is to protect users' privacy. cherishmax fully protects users' data security through technical means, privacy protection service function, and internal management.
This Privacy Statement applies to all cherishmax services. As the scope of cherishmax's services expands, the contents of the privacy statement can be updated by cherishmax at any time without notice. The updated privacy statement will effectively replace the original privacy statement once it is published on the web page.
cherishmax strictly protects your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
cherishmax will disclose your personal information if it is required by law or by cherishmax's Terms of Service or software License Agreement, or if it is reasonably believed to be necessary to do so:
(a) meet the express requirements of a law or administrative regulation, or comply with the legal procedures applicable at cherishmax;
(b) Comply with cherishmax's relevant terms of service and software License Agreement;
(c) Protect the rights or property of cherishmax and the personal safety of cherishmax employees, users of cherishmax products or services, or the public in case of emergency.
cherishmax will not share this information with third parties without your permission, except as outlined in this statement.
- Community Guidelines
cherishmax has the right to delete any content that violates national laws and regulations or violates the legitimate rights and interests of any third party when users use the Service.
Use of the community for commercial purposes is prohibited unless cherishmax is under a separate contract; cherishmax is for personal use only.
You cannot create an account automatically or use an automated system to perform operations on an account.
Operations by users that affect the overall stability or integrity of the system may be suspended or terminated until the problem is resolved.
- Sharing, mutual assistance, and openness;
- Tolerance and rational treatment of differing views, preferences, and opinions;
Respect other people's privacy and personal space.
cherishmax does not welcome
- Discrimination and hate speech against race, state, ethnic group, religion, gender, age, geography, sexual orientation, and physical characteristics;
- Indecent language, personal assault, intentional harassment, and malicious use;
- Topics related to pornography, radical current politics, and ideology;
- Frequent release of poorly formed advertising content.
cherishmax does not allow
- ACTS that threaten the personal and legal safety of others or cherishmaxmembers;
- Contents potentially threaten the operational security of the website.
cherishmax's team's guidelines
- The team leader is a voluntary application;
- The team leader shall have the responsibility and obligation to remove items inconsistent with the group theme and contents in violation of cherishmaxcommunity guidelines promptly;
Once you register as a user, you have agreed with cherishmax to fully accept the terms and conditions of this Service.cherishmax reserves the right to interpret, modify and update the disclaimer.
- cherishmaxshall is not liable for the disclosure of any personal information caused by you informing others of your user password or sharing a registered account with others, or any other disclosure of personal information not attributable to cherishmax;
- cherishmaxshall does not admit any legal liability for any dispute arising from any third party's use of your personal information by the conditions outlined in cherishmax's Terms of Service and statement;
- cherishmaxshall is not liable for any temporary website shutdown caused by hacking, computer virus intrusion, or government regulation;
- We encourage users to take full advantage of the cherishmaxplatform to post and share their information freely. You are free to post images and other content, but the content must be in the public domain or you have the right to use the content. At the same time, users should not post other copyrighted content on their homepage or in their community.
- If users post content on cherishmaxthat infringes others' intellectual property rights or other legitimate rights and interests, cherishmaxshall has the right to delete it and reserves the right to transfer it to judicial authorities.
- Users are entitled to copyright and related rights for the content created and published on cherishmax.
- The Internet is an open platform. Users upload pictures and other materials to the Internet, which may be copied, reproduced, altered, or used illegally by other organizations or individuals. The user expressly agrees that the risks associated with the use of cherishmaxservices will be entirely at the user's own risk; cherishmaxshall is liable for all consequences arising from its use of cherishmaxservices and shall not be liable to its users.
- Service changes, interrupts, or terminates
If there is a need to suspend network service or adjust service functions due to system maintenance or upgrade, cherishmax will make a notice on the website in advance.
cherishmax has the right to unilaterally interrupt or terminate the service provided to The User without notifying the user if:
- The personal data provided by the user is not true;
- User violates the rules of use stipulated in the Terms of Service;
- Use the cherishmaxplatform for commercial purposes without cherishmax's consent.
- Specifically agreed
In case of any violation of national laws and regulations or infringement of the legitimate rights and interests of any third party by users using the Service, cherishmax has the right to directly delete such violation information and suspend or terminate the service provided to the users.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com.